While there are affiliate links in this post all of the opinions are my own and I would not promote a course or ebook that I do not believe in. Thank you for supporting the blog. For more information please see my Disclaimer.
Lena Gott’s original Blog Traffic Ebook was one of the first blogging books I purchased. Lena’s tips are practical, actionable and many are super easy to implement. Recently Lena updated her book and changed the program’s name to Traffic Transformation. Lena’s revamp provides even more tips to finding blogging success.
Lena is totally legit. She’s a CPA turned blogger. Lena runs What Mommy Does where she shares tips on parenting, blogging and saving money. She has seen incredible growth in her blog traffic over the past few years and is now sharing her best tips in this program.
Who is Traffic Transformation for?
Personally, I think Traffic Transformation is perfect for both new and intermediate bloggers. It can help new bloggers learn the ropes and some of the more advanced and specific information is useful for people who have been blogging for a bit.A helpful review of Traffic Transformation #bloggingtips Click To Tweet
What Topics are Covered in Traffic Transformation?
Lena lays out 21 steps for her readers to go through to set their blog up for success. Some of these steps are for newer bloggers and discuss the basics while others are for those of us intermediate bloggers who are looking to increase our page views and reach.
For more helpful tips see –> Lessons Learned During my First Year of Blogging
In addition to the book, Lena has added a video on key word research and it is super helpful and provides a way of thinking about key word research that I had personally never heard about before watching her video. I’m slowly implementing this advice and I’m looking forward to seeing what happens.
So you can get a more detailed understanding of what’s covered in the book you can take a sneak peek at the table of contents:
What I’ve Learned from Traffic Transformation
Lena’s guide focuses on the steps that will get you the most bang for your buck in the blogosphere. By pointing out what are bigger vs smaller traffic drivers I’m figuring out where to put my limited blogging time.
For example, Lena writes about whether or not link parties are worthwhile and if you should or shouldn’t guest post. She also gives tips on how to make your posts more sharable across social media.
New bloggers can benefit tremendously by reading this guide since it’s so detailed! Lena even suggests social media image sizes and which fonts work together on Pinterest images.
For more blogging tips check out this post –> 5 of the Best Apps for Bloggers
Some of my Favourite Tips
- To bold words in Google + just use an asterisk! If I want to bold Traffic Transformation in my Google + post I’d type it in like this: A few of my Favourite Tips from *Traffic Transformation* and it will look like this: A few of my Favourite Tips from Traffic Transformation once it’s published.
- Go back into your Google Analytics and find out what some of your most popular posts are and see if you can build on those posts. By building on the posts you can either add to them or create new posts around the same topic and interlink them.
- Headlines are super important. You need to encourage people to click on your posts. Lena provides a step by step guide on how to write a helpful and attention grabbing headline.
- How to create a roundup post to bring more page views to your own blog
- The best way to use your sidebar to drive traffic to new posts
All of this info is really helpful and actionable. If you want to read the guide in full and learn how to increase your own blog traffic and page views, then check out Traffic Transformation today!